Let us help to sell your boat
Call us or please complete the following form regarding the boat you wish to sell. When we receive a completed form or phone call, we will assign it to one of our sales professionals. We will begin working as soon as we receive your listing form.
Marine Servicenter is committed to helping you to sell your boat. We offer a 10 point comprehensive marketing strategy that has proven results.
- Staff: We operate a full time sales office with support staff who are all avid sailors. Our brokers are full-time sales professional that get results. Our support staff ensures that every potential buyer is taken care of with high end customer care. When we are away from the office, we are out sailing in regattas, yacht club events, or cruising and meeting other sailors. Our enthusiasm and passion for the sport of sailing helps to promote your boat and is easily transferred to the potential buyer.
- 48 North Magazine: We advertise in the Northwest premiere "sailing rag" with a back cover 4-color full page ad, the best ad location in the magazine. Your boat is seen by everyone who picks up this magazine, even if they do not open it up!
- Internet marketing: Yachtworld.com & marinesc.com. Every boat we represent is given 2 places on the World Wide Web to be seen. We maintain both sites "in-house" in order to adapt quickly to a changing marketplace.
- Northwest Yachting Magazine boats for sale list. Although 48 North is known as "the sailors magazine" your yacht is also represented in Northwest Yachting.
- Boat Journal Magazine: Not only do we advertise locally we also advertise in a few Canadian publications including Boat Journal and Pacific Yachting.
- Two Sales Office locations: Lake Union Sales Office with on-site Sales Dock. Bringing your boat to our sales facility is not required in order to list with us but if you do decide to put your boat on our sales dock it will be seen by hundreds of walk-in clients. For over 30 years, our Lake Union dock has been "the dock" for quality boats. Boats that moor at our sales dock receive complimentary cleaning and our on-site technician helps to insure that when we show your boat batteries are topped, the engine starts, and your yacht is in top show condition. Anacortes Sales Office offers the facilities of the boatyard along with a Dry Storage lot to store boats out of the water.
- Boat Shows: We display yachts in the January and September "Seattle Boats Afloat" shows along with the March and October Anacortes Boat Show, the Victoria Harbour Floating Boat Show and the Pacific Sail Expo in Oakland, CA each April. We also participate in the Annapolis & Miami boat shows. We advertise our "used boat" listings at these shows and we talk to a lot of buyers for both new and used boats. We have had great success in turning boat show contacts into buyers. These contacts are entered into our expansive customer database and updated on new listings and boats that will fit their needs.
- Direct Mail: We produce several professional mailers annually, in which we promote all of our brokerage listings. We mail these to our expansive new and used boat database and hand them out at all Boat Shows. We follow up withy postcard mailings throughout the year to targeted database groups.
- We cooperate with all reputable yacht brokers: We pay industry standard commission splits to other brokers who bring buyers for your yacht. Our job is to help you to sell your boat and we work with other quality brokerages to attract buyers for your yacht. This means that any reputable broker can sell, and is encouraged to sell our listings and your boat.
- In the Yacht Sales & Service business since 1977, 2 locations Seattle & Anacortes: Helping Northwest boaters to buy & sell new and used boats for over 30 years has earned us a reputation as the place to shop. Our continued relationships with past clients both on the sales and service side of our business mean repeat business and more exposure for you. Along with our Lake Union Sales Office, we operate a Full Service Boatyard, Commissioning Facility, and small Sales Office out of Anacortes, WA., the gateway to the San Juan Islands.